JNCTION is a scale up business working on a range of innovative digital applications for the rail industry. We are currently looking for a Graduate Marketing & Communications Executive to join our team to work on a number of exciting projects. This is a hybrid opportunity; you will be expected to work a minimum of 2 days per week in our office in London and the rest of the week from home.
What you will be doing
This is a fantastic opportunity to build upon your existing marketing and communications experience in a tech start-up environment, make your mark, and develop into a marketing/ communications manager.
This role requires an enthusiastic all-rounder, who is confident, and a self-starter capable of working on end-to-end projects without close supervision.
The salary for the role will vary depending on experience, however the expected salary range is between £23,500 – £25,000.
You’ll ideally be a recent Marketing/ PR/ Communications Graduate with at least 6 months agency or internship experience. If this experience is within rail, then even better! But don’t worry if not, an interest in digital marketing and communication techniques is all that’s needed.
As we are a small, but rapidly expanding firm, you’ll need to enjoy working in small teams with a wide range of skills and experience and be excited about the opportunity to help build the company over the coming years.
You’ll have excellent communication and organisational skills and won’t be afraid to say when you do not understand something and need help – we work closely as a team and are keen to help each other learn.
Finally, you will also need to be fluent in English and hold a valid UK work visa.
The role will be focused on marketing and communications
- Develop the Jnction brand, working closely with senior management and our Head of Design
- Manage print and slide marketing material production
- Research and prepare a rolling 12 months events programme
- Develop PR & Publicity programme for both print and social media and produce regular updates
- Maintain and update website content
- Develop and lead on the creation of a social media strategy for Jnction
- A relevant degree in marketing, communications, PR or similar
- Excellent grasp of social media techniques
- Website copy
- Experience of using Adobe applications and WordPress is an advantage but not essential
- Previous interest in rail not essential but will need to be embraced in the role
- Must be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexible working
- Share options available
- Employee Benefits Scheme
- Fast-paced promotion cycle
- Cycle-to-work scheme
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org